1 / 11
Situated at the end of a 'no exit' road, simply enjoy the peace and quiet of an early settler cottage, steeped in history, in the beautiful countryside setting of Ica Station, home of Motu Nui Romney - a well-known ram breeding operation in the Wairarapa.
When it was originally built in 1866 it consisted of two rooms and a lean-to, housing Capt Henry Fendal and his 'Indian Servant' - hence the name. Today 'India House' offers our visitors comfortable, clean, rustic accommodation and a location with interesting early New Zealand rural character.
With Riversdale and Otahome beaches only 15 mins drive away and Castlepoint Beach 35 mins in the opposite direction, this cottage is an ideal base to explore the East Coast of the Wairarapa.
India House, Whareama, 268 Ica Road, RD 12, Masterton, Wairarapa, 5872, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Spa Pool
- Children Welcome
- Swimming Pool
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 2.5 hours drive
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 35 minutes drive from Masterton
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 35 minutes drive from Masterton - only 15 minutes to the beach
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Price for 2 persons - $25 per person extra
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- $50 refundable cleaning/breakages bond required when booking.