1 / 18
Journey through modern day Antarctica and experience a taste of this unique and breathtaking continent. Learn about the human impact on the continent, the wildlife and plant systems and Antarctica’s effect on the globe.
'Antarctica' the Snow and Ice experience is some really ‘cool’ fun with icy slides, a 'polar plunge' ice water challenge, a cave and an Antarctic storm! Get your adrenalin pumping with an exciting ride on the all-terrain, amphibious Hagglund and experience a magical simulated Antarctic Cruise in the 4D Extreme Theatre!
Step back in time in the museum to learn the stories of the Antarctic explorers and their huts, and then visit the cute Little Blue Penguins. This place is full on, interactive & tactile Antarctic for all.
International Antarctic Centre, 38 Orchard Rd, Harewood - Christchurch Airport, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8053, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- directly across the road - a 5 min walk
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- There is a Regional coach Transport Hub at the airport across the road and public bus stop right outside on Orchard Road
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 15min drive; Public Bus stops outside attraction; Free Penguin Express Bus from city to attraction every hour
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$45.00 - $59.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Fully inclusive ticket- General Admission. Optional Penguin Backstage Pass Tour
Suporte a idiomas