1 / 16
The house boasts a wood fire with plenty of firewood to keep you warm in winter although the house does catch the winter sun so the lounge areas are nice and warm. We also have a reverse cycle air conditioner/heat pump to help keep you cool in summer or give the house that extra boast while you get the fire going. It has a fantastic deck area, outdoor fire, super comfortable furniture and a great BBQ. It also has great indoor/outdoor flow between the open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area.
Each of the 3 bedrooms can be setup for you as a King or split into 2 singles giving you lots of flexibility within your group. There are two beautifully appointed bathrooms for you to use.
JP Retreat, 15 McKenzies Shute, Jacks Point, Frankton, Queenstown, 9371, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 9.2kn to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Public bus stops on Maori Jack Drive
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 9.2km from Frankton
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$415.00 - $645.00|
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- +$200 one off cleaning fee. Prices vary depending on time of year & number of guests. There are minimum nightly stays of 3 nights with 4 night restrictions during Christmas/New Year & Winter.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Free mid-stay clean if you stay more than 8 nights. Rate includes wifi & linen. No Loud parties or anti social behaviour - please be respectful of our neighbours . No smoking, no pets. - additional fees will apply for failure to comply to these rules. The house is to be left tidy with dishes done and rubbish in bins. It should be locked up and secure. Someone from The Butler will meet you on arrival.