1 / 5
We challenge you to find a destination with such riding diversity, dramatic scenery and unique culture. From native bush thousands of years old, to volcanic terrain and active geothermal areas, North Island encapsulates a secret and hidden world. Labyrinths of single-track spread across the island like a spider web, revealing the secrets of this ancient place.
It’s not all about the mountain biking though, there’s plenty of time to explore the breath taking scenery that abounds, endless sandy beaches, paddle boarding adventures on pristine lakes and relaxing with beach BBQs. Immerse yourself in the rich history of the Maori’s, exploring their social and spiritual beliefs in a cultural show.
JustMTB - Native North Island 8 day tour, PO Box 46298, Auckland Central, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Pick up and drop off from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Pickup & drop off from Auckland city centre coach terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$3,699.00 - $3,899.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Single occupancy, excluded activities, most dinners