1 / 3
Kahiwi is a natural getaway retreat for 2, or for a single backpacker. The huts are being redone to create a solar powered survival hut where you can totally de-stress amongst NZ bush. The enamel bath set in the outdoors creates a luxurious outdoor experience, while keeping life in a very simple back to basics mode with a clean burning wood burner to heat your meals and boil the billy as well as service the wetback for your bath. Alternatively use the outdoor pizza oven. The huts are surrounded by NZ native edibles so your new discovery into New Zealand ecology begins here nestled by a stream with waterfall on the property, a 10 minute walk away. It is 15 mins to Tairua and Pauanui and 25 minutes to Whangamata beach, or Cathedral Cove.
Kahiwi Survival Huts, 205 Hikuai School road, Hikuai, Tairua, Coromandel, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Hamilton airport or Auckland airport would be 1 hour 45 approx.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- The Kiwi Experience bus goes past the corner, but local Coromandel transport is available to the Waitomo service station at the Pauanui corner.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 14 km to Pauanui and 12 km to Tairua
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Alta temporada||Baixa temporada|
|(Sep - May)||(Jun - Aug)|
|Por noite||$200.00 - $480.00||$160.00 - $200.00|
- Outros encargos:
- If you require cleaning services or linen please indicate as a $35 fee applies for cleaning and a per linen charge. Thank you.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Kahiwi is a natural reserve we wish to preserve. We wish clientele to take on board guardianship of such a property for future generations to also enjoy its ambience.