1 / 5
Visit Kapiti Island with Kapiti Explorer & Marine Charter and discover the stunning colour's of the Saddleback, Hihi, Takahe and many more of our threatened bird species. Kapiti Island is one of New Zealand’s oldest and most treasured Nature Reserves, located just 15minutes from Paraparaumu Beach and 60 minutes from downtown Wellington.
Our day trip lands at Rangatira Point that has stunning bush, access to the trig at the highest point on the island and where you have the best chance of seeing the rare and endangered bush birds that live on the island.
Travel in our purpose built 11m jet boat with a passenger capacity of 31 people.
Explore the Kapiti mainland with either a stunning bush or estuary walk.
Kapiti Explorer, 1 Manly Street, Paraparaumu Beach, Paraparaumu, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7.00am to 8.00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 3 minutes from Paraparaumu Airport, 65 minutes from Wellington Airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Bus stop that connects to train from Wellington 100metre from departure point.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 5km to State Highway 1 Paraparaumu
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$75.00 - $85.00|
(Até 16 anos)
|$40.00 - $50.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Guided walks $10 pp