1 / 2
Kina Cliffs is a family owned boutique seaside vineyard just 40 minutes from Nelson and the Abel Tasman National Park, near the towering cliffs of the Kina Peninsula. Taste multi-award winning Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Rose and Pinot Noir whilst soaking up the magnificent views across Tasman Bay to Nelson, D'Urville Island and the Abel Tasman National Park. Beach walks, golf, cycling and fabulous cafes are all nearby. After walking or kayaking in the park treat yourself to a local wine tasting. The cellar door is open in summer from 12-5pm, Thu-Sat (Nov, Dec, Mar) and Tues-Sun (Jan, Feb). Seating is available and feel free to bring a picnic to have on the deck during your tasting.
Kina Cliffs, 38 Cliff Road, RD1 Upper Moutere, Kina, Tasman, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 40 minutes to Nelson Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 40 minutes to Nelson Bus Station
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 minutes to Motueka or Mapua
Preços e condições
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Supervised liquor licence, off-licence