1 / 4
Feel the g-forces at 80km/h when you jump into New Zealand's only semi-submersible shark, Hydro Attack, in what has been described as a cross between a fighter jet and a torpedo.
Then see Queenstown from a different perspective when you fly high above Lake Wakatipu, on a tandem flight with Queenstown Paraflights. You'll soar 200 meters above New Zealand's adventure Capital and sit back and enjoy 360 degree views.
With your feet back on earth at the Main Town Pier, step onto the fastest and meanest Jet boat around and enjoy 360's of a different kind, with thrilling spins and speeds of up to 95km/h. You'll travel across the crystal waters of Lake Wakatipu, and blast for an hour down two famous rivers, the Shotover and Kawarau.
KJet Bay Thriller, Main Town Pier, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 15 minute drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Coach parking available at the KJet Marina and at Southern Discoveries, O'Regans Wharf
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Located in the heart of Queenstown
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Includes FREE entry to Underwater Observatory.