1 / 6
Kokonga Lodge provides stylish accommodation in Central Otago. Overlooking the Taieri River and alongside the Otago Central Rail Trail, the lodge sits in an extensive garden with stunning views over the plains to the mountains. The tariff includes full breakfast.
Dinner (optional) is a set menu and offers a choice of either a two or three course meal. Pre-booking is essential. Wine, beer, spirits are available for purchase. The six well appointed rooms have ensuites, one is an accessible unit. Also inclusive, wifi, guest computer, library, bikes, gold pans.
A half day bike ride from Middlemarch, the lodge is perfectly situated as the first or the last stop on the rail trail or as stay-put accommodation between Queenstown and Dunedin.
Kokonga Lodge, 33 Kokonga-Waipiata Road, RD 3, Ranfurly, Central Otago, 9397, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- The lodge is open 7 days a week and business hours are 7:30am to 8:00pm.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Airports Dunedin (1.25 hours drive), Queenstown (2 hours drive).
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Terminal Dunedin (1.5hours drive), Alexandra (1.25 hours drive), Queenstown (2 hours drive).
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 20 minutes drive to small town of Ranfurly. 1.5 hours drive from Dunedin and 2 hours to Queenstown
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$235.00 - $285.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Dinner (optional) is a set menu, either a 2-course or 3-course meal can can be pre-booked. Cost is nett NZ$70.00 (3 course) per person, NZ$55.00 (2-course). Lunch can be provided for stay over guests, cost between NZ$10-$25
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Commission rate is available on application. Children under 10 years not accepted. However sole use of the lodge for family groups or corporate meetings can be discussed directly with management. Discounts will apply to direct multi-night stays.