1 / 3
1 / 8
Our friendly family-run business is based at the southern end of the beautiful Lake Karapiro, operating all year round. We can help you make the most of your visit to this largely undiscovered region of NZ. Hire one of our quality mountain bikes and get out on the Waikato River Trail, winding through amazing native bush and open farmland. We provide transport shuttles to any point along the trail, or to any of the other cycle trails in the region. Hire a kayak or SUP from us and glide along the calm waters of the lake, or for something truly unique our guided kayak Glow Worm tour is not to be missed! Every evening we drift through the Pokaiwhenua canyon surrounded by thousands of tiny 'lights' - an adventure you will remember forever.
Lake District Adventures , 396 Horahora Road, Cambridge, Hamilton - Waikato, 3484, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Summer (Oct-Mar) 8.30m - 5pm Winter (April - Sep) 9am - 4pm.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 30 minutes to Hamilton Airport, 2 hours to Auckland International Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 30 minutes.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 15 minutes from Cambridge & Matamata
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$35.00 - $145.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Bookings essential for tours. Minimums numbers apply. Minimum age 8 years on evening glow worm tours.