You may not have planned on stopping at Lake Hawea, but you certainly wont regret putting it on your schedule! The Lake Hawea Holiday Park really is a hidden gem. This stunning lake-side holiday park is a place to relax, unwind and take in the amazing surrounding scenery.
Located in a picture perfect, glacial valley, nestled in the Southern Alps, in Central Otago. At the gateway to the West Coast, just 15 minutes drive from Wanaka and an hours drive from Queenstown. This 26 acre park is abundant with mature trees and birdlife and has plenty of space to call your own. You will be welcomed to the park and entertained with the high country hospitality; and you will be sad to say farewell, to this special part of the world.
Lake Hawea Holiday Park, State Highway 6, Lake Hawea, Wanaka, 9345, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Summer Peak Season 8.00am-8.00pm, 7 days. Winter 9.00am- 6.00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Waste Station
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 15 minutes to Wanaka airport, 1 hour to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 15 Minutes to Wanaka
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 minutes walk to Lake Hawea township, 15 minutes drive to Wanaka
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$18.00 - $300.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Under 5 years are Free
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- NZMCA members receive a discount with a minimum of 2 or more night's stay. Long stay winter-over packages are available out of season.