1 / 5
For those wanting to see the spectacle of Lost World but don't fancy the 100m abseil this is the perfect option. A boutique trip where up to 8 clients are guided by two professional guides.
Everything is provided to keep you safe and comfortable including harness; safety tethers; overalls; helmets; lights and boots.
The activity starts with a 20 minute drive then gear-up before a short stroll to the cave.
Once in the cave you walk on steel stairs high up in this massive cavern and then switch to a flying fox which takes you further into the cave system. A series of ladders and rocky ledges allows this tour to continue at height through the system and ultimately pop out the side of a hill.
Wow, did that really just happen? It's surreal.
Lost World Through The Window, Waitomo Adventure Centre 1227 Waitomo Valley Road, Waitomo, Waitomo Caves, Hamilton - Waikato, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 180km to Auckland International Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 192km to Auckland Bus Terminal at Skycity
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 0.8km to Waitomo Caves Village
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$202.50 - $225.00|
- Restrição de idade:
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Online Special discount of 10% for tickets bought & paid not less than 12 hours prior to departure. Non refundable Conditions apply. Free Activity Photos Included - sent by Dropbox.