1 / 6
This flight-seeing tour is ideal if you have limited time as driving to Milford Sound from Lake Tekapo is 7½ hours.
Scenic flights follow the Southern Alps to Milford Sound via the Mount Aspiring National Park taking in alpine valleys, Wanaka Basin, Mount Aspiring and often return via the rugged West Coast of the South Island. A tour of the Mount Cook and Westland National Parks can also be included.
Flights generally stop over in Milford for 30 minutes, enough time to get some stunning views of the fiord and towering mountains from ground level: A boat cruise can also be arranged if time & weather permit.
Every passenger has a window seat and wings-above ensure optimum viewing below. Pilots provide a full and informative commentary.
Milford Sound Flights | Air Safaris, State Highway 8, Tekapo Aerodrome, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7945, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- October - April 8am-5.30pm, May - September 8.30am-5pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Air Safaris main base and airport facility (since 1975) is located alongside the main highway 4km west of the Lake Tekapo township.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Our sales and information office is on the main road in Tekapo township.
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$745.00 - $845.00|
(Até 13 anos)
|$495.00 - $560.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- We require min 4 adult fares for this flight to operate. Flights are subject to weather conditions.
Suporte a idiomas