This is a full day guided walk with Ultimate Hikes. We will pick you up from your accommodation from our office in Queenstown or Te Anau, and drive you to Te Anau Downs, where you will take a boat ride up Lake Te Anau to the start of the Famous Milford Track.
Walk up the leafy track to historic Glade House, where you can learn about the great pioneers of the track and have a lovely lunch in the lodge. Afterwards it's time to cross the renowned Clinton River and enter the beauty of Fiordland's lush rain forest, unchanged for hundreds of years.
Guides will accompany you all the way providing entertaining commentary and answering your questions on history, flora and fauna. You'll return the same way with your memories, and your great photo
Milford Track Guided Day Walk - Ultimate Hikes, Ultimate Hikes, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7 days
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 15 mins drive from Queenstown Airport (Te Anau is a 3 hour drive to Queenstown)
- Proximidade da cidade:
- our walks depart from the Station Building, Duke Street Entrance, Queenstown, or central Te Anau. We can also collect from Queenstown hotels
Preços e condições
(Até 15 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Departures from Queenstown are $100 extra for Transport costs
Suporte a idiomas