1 / 4
A traditional Kiwi holiday park welcomes tourists to relax and unwind or prepare to continue their journey by road or along the Clutha Gold Cycling & Walking trail that passes the park.
There are 1 en-suite unit, 3 tourist cabins, 2 basic cabins, 75 powered sites and tent sites, along with the communal kitchen and laundry facilities and 2 ablution areas. Riverside sites available.
Being centrally located allows easy access to local attractions including solar heated swimming pool, tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic areas, library, churches and the Lonely Graves, Horseshoe Bend, Swing Bridge and Pinders Pond attractions along the cycleway.
New owners John & Marise May welcome you.
Millers Flat Holiday Park, 1670 Teviot Road, Millers Flat, Roxburgh, Central Otago, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 1.5 to 2.0 hrs drives to Dunedin and Queenstown airports
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Bus service directly past
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Millers Flat is centrally located and within 2 hours drive to many attractions
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$16.00 - $120.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Charges for additional persons may apply
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Booking confirmation for peak periods will require a deposit.