1 / 7
Great fishing and great scenery! If you want to do some trout fishing without the long walks, you've come to the right place.
Single or multi-day fishing trips are available depending on what you want to do - customize the trip to float and camp down the Grade 2 section only, or start with the Grade 2 before graduating to our Grade 3 section for some more excitement, as well as a seldom fished stretch of river.
If you need or want the assistance of a professional guide, we can arrange for one to join you on your trip.
Call us to go over all the details of your dream fly fishing trip!
Looking for a different trip? We also offer Cruise Ship Packages,Grade 2, 3 & 5 rafting as well as multi-day expeditions.
Mohaka Rafting - Grade 2 Fly Fishing, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 3 km at Te Pohue. This is a stop for Intercity and Naked buses. Please advise us if you choose this option and we will collect you.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 40 km from Napier and 95 km from Taupo
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$610.00 - $1,220.00|
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Prices depend on the number on trip. $2440 per trip up to 3 people. $610 per person for 4 to 6 people
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- 20% deposit is required to secure a booking.