1 / 2
1 / 3
We've put two of our most popular trips on the Mohaka River together to create the ultimate expedition!
Raft, swim and cliff jump as you navigate the Grade 3 section, before setting up camp in true New Zealand wilderness. On day two, take all you've learned about rafting on the Grade 3 and put it to the ultimate test on the Grade 4/5 Gorge - one of the most difficult stretches of whitewater rafted commercially in a wilderness setting.
Minimum numbers do apply. 2 people minimum on the Grade 3, and 8 people are required to raft our Grade 4/5 section for safety reasons. We will aim to book your expedition with pre-existing Grade 4/5 trips. Please contact us for more information.
We are Maritime NZ and AdventureMark safety audited.
Mohaka Rafting - Grade 5 Expedition, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7:00am to 9:00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 3 km at Te Pohue. This is a stop for Intercity and Naked buses. Please advise us if you choose this option and we will collect you.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 40 km from Napier and 95 km from Taupo
Preços e condições
- Restrição de idade:
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- We require a deposit of 20% to secure a booking