1 / 8
Experience gentle whitewater, swim spots, fossils and stunning scenery as you float down the Mohaka River. Walled in by cliffs, surrounded by native bush and rolling farmland, this section won't disappoint!
Featuring smaller rapids that are easy to navigate by raft or inflatable kayak; the Grade 2 section is a great introduction to whitewater rafting for those looking to get their feet wet and for those who want to relax in nature. If desired, guests can bring a light lunch.
This trip is designed with young families in mind, ideal for children aged 5 to 12.
For your safety Mohaka Rafting is Maritime NZ and AdventureMark audited.
Mohaka Rafting Grade 2 - A Scenic Rafting Splash, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7am until 9:00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 3.5 km - Please advise us if you are arriving by bus and we will collect you
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 40km from Napier and 95km from Taupo
Preços e condições
(Até 12 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- 20% deposit to confirm a booking.