1 / 2
1 / 10
The largest museum of its kind in NZ, MOTAT, Auckland’s Museum of Transport and Technology, offers a fun, interactive, and educational experience. Explore our fascinating exhibitions covering the history and development of NZ transport, technology and Kiwi ingenuity.
Visit the original Pumphouse, wander through our historic village or ride the heritage tram to our Aviation Display Hall which houses one of the largest aviation collections in the Southern Hemisphere.
MOTAT is known as one of Auckland’s best value attractions. With regular events, school holiday experiences and monthly Live Days there is something for everyone. Visit our website to see what's on today!
MOTAT (Museum of Transport & Technology), 805 Great North Road, Western Springs, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1022, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 10am-5pm daily (excluding Christmas Day)
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Approximately a 30 minute drive from Auckland Airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Approximately a 10 minute drive from the Auckland City coach terminal.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Approximately a 10 minute drive from downtown Auckland.
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Children (5-16 years) $10, Students (with Student ID) $10, Overseas Senior Citizen $10, Family Pass (2 adults and up to 4 children) $45, Children under 5 years FREE, Super Gold Card Holders FREE