1 / 3
Welcome to the world of Te Kahui Tupua, the sacred mountains of Tongariro National Park dual world heritage area. Mountain Air specialises in scenic volcanic flights over and around the majestic volcanic mountains of Tongariro, Ngauruhoe and Ruapehu as well as one of the largest volcanic caldera's in the world, beautiful Lake Taupo.
Mountain Air is uniquely located with its very close proximity to Tongariro National Park - just 50 metres from the park boundary. We operate 364 days of the year weather permitting from our base at Mt Ruapehu, Chateau airfield on SH 47 but also fly from Taupo Airport, Turangi andTaumaranui Airfields
Fly Mountain Air Volcanic Flights for your volcanic and heritage scenic flight adventure.
Mountain Air Volcanic Flights, SH 47, National Park, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Winter 8am - 5pm 7 days. Summer 8am - 7pm 7 days. All flights weather dependent
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Mountain Air Volcanic Flights depart from the main Chateau Airfield, Mt Ruapehu, Turangi Airfield, Turangi and Taupo Airport, Taupo
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 10 km from National Park Village and Railway Station
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10 km from National Park Village, 6 km from Whakapapa Village SH 47
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$120.00 - $365.00|
(Até 14 anos)
|$60.00 - $182.50|
- Outros encargos:
- Children under 3 years of age free of charge
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Minimum of 2 adult fares per flight