1 / 4
Combine the excitement of walking on a remote part of New Zealand's biggest glacier with the thrill of breathtaking scenic helicopter fly-bys of New Zealand's highest mountain, Aoraki/Mt Cook.
Fly in either by helicoper or ski plane past Aoraki/Mt Cook. Go high alpine showshoeing in a snowy white wilderness at over 2100m with your professional guide.
Try an adrenaline-pumping ice climb in the heart of the Tasman Glacier. After a thrilling helicopter flight to the best ice climbing location, our expert guides will quickly teach you how to master basic crampon and ice axe techniques.
All of our guides are certified through the internationally recognised New Zealand Mountain Guides Association.
Come on an adventure you will never forget!
Mt Cook Glacier Guiding, Aoraki Mt Cook Airport, Mount Cook Rd, State Highway 80, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Summer: 7.00am - 6.30pm Winter: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Located at Aoraki/ Mt Cook Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 6.6km from Aoraki Mt Cook Village or 60km from Twizel
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$549.00 - $749.00|
- Restrição de idade:
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Ice -climbing: minimum age is 13yrs, an adult must accompany children 13-16yrs.