1 / 8
Located at the foot of Mt Ruapehu, visitors can be inspired by real-life soldier's stories, discover New Zealand's military history and reflect on how conflict has shaped our nation.
Must see attractions include our Memorial Greenstone Wall, Extensive Medal Collection, Artillery Collection, Iconic Military Vehicles, Life-like Displays, Soldiers' Personal Stories, Kids Headquarters and our Research Centre.
We are open from 9am to 4.30pm daily (except Christmas Day). Combine a museum visit with lunch at our Home Fires Cafe.
Facilities include: Cafe, Gift Shop, Research Centre, guided tours, Greenstone Memorial, education programmes, tracked vehicle rides, smartphone tours, conference facilities, ample parking Campervans welcome overnight.
National Army Museum, State Highway 1, Waiouru, Ruapehu, 4861, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am - 4.30pm, 7 days. (except Christmas Day).
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Closest airports are Palmerston North and Taupo
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 100m walk from bus drop-off and pick-up
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 20 minutes to Ohakune, 45 minutes from Turangi or 1.5hrs from Taupo
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$15.00 - $35.00|