1 / 12
The waterfront lodge, the award winning No Road Inn is the first nights accommodation on the famed Queen Charlotte Track walk, 5 hours walk from Ship Cove.
The lodge has been crafted with guest comfort to the fore, ensuite rooms, baths, (with one way glass views), large private decks, outdoor settings with sea and bush outlooks.
There is no road access, and the lodge can only be reached by water taxi, floatplane or helicopter, or of course by foot.
We have 2000 year old giant Rimu trees in our reserve that have seen moas and abundant native bird life surrounds us, after a silent night wake to a dawn chorus from the native birds. The hot tub's on, hammocks are up, wines cold,so bring a book and its all here for you at the No Road Inn.
No Road Inn, Queen Charlotte Track, Endeavour Inlet, Marlborough Sounds, Picton, Marlborough, 7250, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- September to April inclusive, 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Our Winter months by arrangement.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Spa Pool
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 30 minutes from Blenheim airport, 5 minute from Picton airport, to the water taxi,s at Picton wharf.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Water taxis, Our wharf is 20 meters from the No Road Inn,
- Proximidade da cidade:
- ! hour direct by water taxi from Picton. 4 hours walk on the Queen Charlotte Track from Ship Cove.
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$214.00 - $445.00|
- Restrição de idade:
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Commission rebates on request. Whole of Lodge winter availablity from May to September subject to Minimum stay of 5 Nights.