1 / 6
Skippers Canyon is a stunningly beautiful site of the 1860s gold rush that eclipsed the scale of the legendary Klondyke. Skippers is still packed with relics, workings and astonishing stories of man against the elements. Only experienced professionals at the wheel of our 4WDs can put you inside the hearts and minds of the people who took on the mountains to win their gold.
Small personalised tours to stunning locations. All our vehicles provide off-road performance with on-road comfort. Guaranteed individual forward facing window seats.
We only take private charter vehicle bookings for this tour and do not offer a per person price.
Free refreshments provided. Free pick up and drop off to your accommodation.
Off Road 4X4 Queenstown: Skippers Canyon Charter Tour, 61A Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8 am - 8 pm / 7 days a week (Closed Xmas Day)
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 5 min walk
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Central Town
Preços e condições
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- We only take private charter vehicle bookings for this tour and do not offer a per person price. (Private tour, up to 7 pax per vehicle)
Suporte a idiomas