1 / 3
1 / 9
The experience of rolling down a hill inside a giant inflatable ball has been an iconic NZ bucket list adventure experience since Andrew and David Akers invented and developed the first operation in the world back in 1995 on this very site! With FOUR different tracks to choose from, wet or dry ride styles, OGO Rotorua is the perfect opportunity to let your inner child come out to play. Think of it like a giant water slide, 40 litres of (warm) water, slipping and sliding - there is no tumbling involved just full on belly laughs from top to bottom. In between rides enjoy the toasty hot tubs, free Wi-Fi, delicious barista coffee and relaxed kiwiana vibe. Suitable for all ages (minimum 5 years) and open all year round excluding Christmas Day.
OGO Rotorua, 525 Ngongotaha Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3045, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Summer 9am - 6pm (mid December - mid April) Winter 9am - 5pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 300m to the Rotorua City Ride bus stop, 5km to the inter city coach terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$35.00 - $160.00|
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Optional: Shorts, T-Shirt & Towel Hire $7.00pp. Digital photography & Video $30-$50
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- All Riders must be 6 years of age and over. Maximum weight per person is 125KG or 275lb in one OGO. Maximum combined weight of riders in one OGO is 250 kg or 551 lb. Guests may not be able to participate if they suffer from any of the following conditions; including high blood pressure, epilepsy, dislocations, pregnancy, heart conditions, back, neck or head injuries, lack of full body mobility, impairment due to the influence of alcohol or drugs, or any other physical or mental condition.