1 / 2
1 / 6
Set in 80 hectares, Orana Wildlife Park is New Zealand's only open range zoo. It is within 15 minutes drive from Christchurch airport. The Park provides amazing animal encounters: hand feed giraffe, meet rhino up close, see NZ's only gorillas, view kiwi and travel through the lion habitat (cost and conditions apply).
Scheduled presentations occur daily. Visitors can enjoy the antics of cheetah, tigers, Tasmanian devils, monkeys, meerkats and more. An extensive NZ section features kiwi, a wide range of birds and reptiles plus two walk-through aviaries (giving the chance to meet the mischievous kea). Guided tours operate daily. A cafe and fantastic wildlife gift shop are on-site. Orana provides the ultimate animal adventure for everyone.
Orana Wildlife Park, McLeans Island Road, Harewood, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8051, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 10am to 5pm, 7 days. (other hours by arrangement for functions). Closed Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Close to Christchurch airport - 15 minutes drive (north-west) from the airport.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Easy drive to Orana from town
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Additional cost for encounters such as the Lion Encounter
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Commission rate available on application. Other rates for special tours, functions and behind the scenes tours available on request.