1 / 19
Oreti River House is a renovated 1940's villa which has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It can accommodate 5 guests and offers a modern granite kitchen, bathrooms, pebble gas fireplace, complimentary WiFi and SKY TV.
It is set in a large garden and enclosed by hedges. The house is very comfortable and allows fishing parties, cyclists, friends and families to be happily accommodated while they explore Southland.
The house is within walking distance to shops, pub and cafes but is set behind a mature hedge in a secluded garden. The garden features an outdoor fire pit, extensive lawns and garden beds filled with alpine and native New Zealand plants. It is an ideal base for fly fishing the many rivers that twist and wind through Southland.
Oreti River House, 27 Hero St lumsden, Lumsden, Southland, 9730, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Oreti River House is 50 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- The house is 5 minutes walk across the "common" to shops, supermarket and restaurants.
Preços e condições
|Alta temporada||Baixa temporada|
|(Oct - May)||(Jun - Sep)|
|Por noite||$245.00 - $150.00||$210.00 - $130.00|
- Outros encargos:
- The rate is for 2 guests. A charge of $30/person/night applies for additional guests.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- All rates are quoted in NZ Dollars on a per night basis and include GST of 15%. All accounts must be settled directly with ORETI RIVER HOUSE in NZ Dollars The price advertised might not be the same price charged to the credit card account due to exchange rate. All reservations made only through the web site (www.oretiriverhouse.co.nz) and must be accompanied by credit card details and the card will be debited the full amount at the time of reservation.