1 / 6
Landscape, wildlife and history all come together to make this one of the worlds top 10 bike rides.
Check out http://www.lonelyplanet.com/vietnam/travel-tips-and-articles/75502 and our Trip Advisor page for more proof.
Ride the remote back roads on the Otago Peninsula. Visit beaches and see local wildlife such as wading birds, seals and sealions. You may even be lucky enough to see the rare Yellow Eyed Penguin. Alternatively, try the network of mountainbike trails that criss-cross the Peninsula, suitable for all levels. There's a lot to see and do.
This ride is done on asphalt, gravel roads and some narrow tracks.
It suits all fitness and ability levels, including families and those who don't cycle often.
Otago Peninsula bike tour, Macandrew Road, Forbury, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am till 8pm, Monday-Saturday
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 15km to Dunedin airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 3km to Intercity coach terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
Preços e condições
(Até 16 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- optional extra- electric bike $30
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- see our terms and conditions at http://www.offtrack.co.nz/terms-and-conditions/