1 / 4
No Taranaki vacation is complete without a helicopter ride over the Mt Taranaki Volcano. Or fly down the coastline, past the Sugar Loaf Islands and Marine Park, enjoying views of the Kaitake Ranges to the Tasman Sea. Land at White Cliffs. Or a real expedition and all-time family favourite – Jurassic Waterfall Adventure. Visit an abandoned wool shed, village and coal mines – breath in the history. From our base at New Plymouth Airport, we provide superb scenic flights over most areas of Taranaki’s natural beauty. We can cater for specialised trips too. Take in breath-taking sights and surroundings – from the air.
Precision Helicopters Ltd, 192 Airport Drive, New Plymouth Airport, New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4373, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am - 6pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Based at New Plymouth airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 30 minutes drive north from the coach centre in New Plymouth
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 30 Minutes drive north from the centre of New Plymouth
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$300.00 - $645.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Pricing is per person but minimum number of passengers applies.