1 / 7
Pukaha Mount Bruce is set in 940 hectares of reserve between Eketahuna and Masterton - right in the middle of the Classic New Zealand Wine Trail. Home to the internationally famous little white kiwi bird, Manukura, plus many other birds and wildlife such as our tuatara and eels. All entry fees go towards protecting Pukaha's precious wildlife.
Spend a wonderful day at Pukaha - check out the Kiwi House with the movie theatre showing three short films about Pukaha. Walk in with the birds in the free flight aviary.
Our seven daily talks start with the Takahe talk at 10.30am and finishes at 4pm with our Final Flight talk. As well as self guided entry, we have fully guided tours including exclusive Behind the Scene tours available.
Pukaha Mount Bruce, State Highway 2, Mount Bruce, Wairarapa, 5881, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am - 4.30pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 20 minutes from Masterton airport. 2 hours from Wellington airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 20 minutes to Masterton coach terminal - check out www.tranzit.co.nz for transport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 20 minutes north of Masterton, 10 minutes south of Eketahuna.
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$20.00 - $125.00|
(Até 15 anos)
|$6.00 - $65.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Ticket valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Suporte a idiomas