Today the Raglan & District Museum is well established in its new building which opened in 2010. With the i-Site information centre at the museum’s entrance, the museum is now open seven days a week, offering visitors a unique journey into Raglan’s history and culture.
A feature of the museum is the surfing exhibition tracing the history of surfing at Raglan from the discovery of the Point at Manu Bay through to the present day. Early longboards are on display along with a video, touchscreen and surfing memorabilia.
Raglan & District Museum Society Inc., 15 Wainui Road, Raglan, Hamilton - Waikato, 3225, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Winter: Monday to Friday: 9.30am-5.30pm Saturday and Sundays: 9.30am – 5.00pm. Summer: Monday to Saturday: 9.00am – 7.00pm Sunday: 9.30am – 6.00pm Public Holidays: 9.30am – 5.00pm. Closed Xmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- A minute's walk to bus stop
- Proximidade da cidade:
- A minutes walk to main street
Preços e condições
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Guided tours available for groups booked in advance