1 / 8
The Rakiura Great Walk traverses original and regenerating rainforest, along picturesque coastal sections with sandy beaches, steeped in early European and Maori history. The inland forest has beautiful carpets of mosses and old rata trees.
We hike to Port William Hut, then North Arm Hut and out to Oban, adding optional side trips and even a night walk. Stay at the DOC huts, overlooking the sea.
Along the way enjoy land birds, shorebirds, native trees, plants and beautiful scenery.
Your guides prepare delicious healthy meals and ensure you have an enjoyable experience. Carry only light packs. Hire gear available.
Our informative trips have an environmental focus, offer a more personalised experience in small groups. Book ahead!
Guided Rakiura Great Walk with Ruggedy Range™, 14 Main Road, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, 9846, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Ruggedy Range™ Booking Office is 2 - 3 minutes walk form Stewart Island Flight Depot.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Proximidade da cidade:
- In centre of Oban Village.
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Hire of outdoor clothing and equipment at extra cost.