1 / 2
1 / 4
Rapaura is a 64-acre private estate nestled in the midst of the Coromandel Forest Park, 20 minutes north of Thames, offering a superb example of New Zealand nature at its best.
A mature property, which has evolved over more than 30 years, Rapaura offers something for everyone.
Native trees and ferns, seasonal exotics, birds in their natural environment, lily ponds, water features, meandering walks over bridges and streams, ponga sculptures by an award winning artist and a relaxing bush walk to a cascading waterfall, 'The Seven Stairs to Heaven'. Cafe and craft shop also available.
Ideally situated as a base from which to explore the Coromandel, we also offer self-catering accommodation in a lodge or garden cottage.
Rapaura Watergardens, 586 Tapu Coroglen Road, RD5, Thames, Coromandel, 3575, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- The Gardens are open from 9.00am - 5pm, 7 days a week, all year round.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 2hours from Auckland airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 30mins from Thames
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 30mins from Thames, 45mins from Coromandel town
Preços e condições
(Até 15 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Family: $36 (2x Adults + 2x Children) Children under 5 FOC
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Bus drivers and tour guides FOC. For groups over 20 pax, reduced to $12 per adult.
Suporte a idiomas