1 / 11
Helicopters Nelson is a locally owned and operated helicopter company with 3 generations of experience and history operating in the region. Drop in for a gourmet lunch and taste fine local wine at a boutique vineyard, ride an epic mountain bike trail, or immerse yourself in the scenery brought to life in the magical Lord of the Rings tales.
Listen to the peace and quiet of the mountains on a back country trout fishing adventure, take to the skies to see Rotomaiwhenua (Blue Lake - the clearest lake in the world), or elope to the remote and rugged Kahurangi National Park or beach for an intimate wedding ceremony. Helicopters Nelson also offer private and exclusive Lodge to Lodge transfers from anywhere in the North and South Islands.
Helicopters Nelson New Zealand, 256 Eighty Eight Valley Road RD 1 Wakefield , Wakefield, Nelson, 7052, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Everyday except Christmas Day
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 25 mins
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 30 mins
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 30 mins
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$325.00 - $5,000.00|
- Outros encargos:
- All trips are priced from Helicopters Nelson's Base in Wakefield. Additional charges may apply for lodge departures.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Please note that minimum numbers apply. All flights and landings are weather dependent. A decision will be made on the morning of the flight with your safety in mind. Selected routes and landing sites may vary as they are flown at the pilots discretion. Prices are retail in New Zealand dollars and include GST.