1 / 9
Te Kahu is nestled into its environment at perfect peace with its 50-acre surroundings of tussock and natural bush. The architecturally designed luxury villa blends beautifully with the outstanding natural landscape upon which it sits.
All bedrooms have beautiful schist, tile and cedar en-suite bathrooms. Te Kahu holds an interesting collection of fine New Zealand art and a mix of interesting objects and furniture from the world over. Te Kahu won the New Zealand home of the year for architecture. Minimum stay is 3 nights.
Release Wanaka - Te Kahu, 468 Buchanan Rise, Wanaka town, Wanaka, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 1hr 30mins drive to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Security Bond - $1000 per booking
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- For bookings made more than 60-days in advance of your stay, the Client shall pay a deposit of 50% of the Total Rental Amount. The remaining balance is due 60-days before the rental period. If booking within 60-days of the rental date, the entire contract price shall be paid. Visa and MasterCard credit card transactions will incur a 3% surcharge; a 5% fee applies to AMEX transactions. Payments made by international wire transfer will incur a $NZ 25.00 bank fee per payment.