1 / 5
A unique and distinct parcel of land, cared for by the Mills family for over 100 years. Biodynamic farming, no irrigation and some of Central Otago's oldest vines on their own roots all help to produce fruit and wines that are true to their place.
Six varieties have chosen Rippon as their home - Pinot Noir, Riesling, Gamay, Gewurztraminer, Sauvignon Blanc and Osteiner.
Reflecting characteristics of the terroir, these wines are precise, detailed, layered and foliated ... distinctly Rippon.
Rippon's Cellar Door is open for wine tastings and sales from 11am-5pm (December-April) and 12pm-5pm (May & July-November). Private tastings are available and are required for groups larger than 5.
Rippon, 246 Mt Aspiring Road, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9343, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 11am-5pm daily
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 15 min from Wanaka airport or 50 min from Queenstown airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 5 min drive or 45 min walk
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 5 minute drive or 45 min walk
Preços e condições
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- There is no charge to taste our wines, though we do appreciate a donation toward our Habitat Restoration project.