1 / 12
River Rats Raft and Kayak are one of New Zealand’s most professional and well-known rafting companies. They have over 35 years experience in providing customers with quality adventures. They pride themselves on their safety first culture and attention to detail.
Rafting on Kaituna (Grade 5) Awesome with a 7 metre waterfall, Wairoa (Grade 5) Wild (dates available on request), Rangitaiki (Grade 3-4) Adventurous, fun & beautifully scenic and Rangitaiki (Grade 2) Scenic and great for families.
Sledging Trips on the lower Kaituna River.
Kayaking freedom hire or guided tours. Paddle to a secluded beach,enjoy a hot water swim only accessible by boat or try and find the secret glow worm cave.
River Rats Raft & Kayak, Hangar 14S, 837 Te Ngae Road, Rotorua Airport, Te Ngae, Rotorua, 3074, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Office hours: 7:30am - 10pm, 7 days. Departures 7 days a week. Limited Tours Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- iver Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 5 minutes from the Rotorua International and Domestic Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 20 minutes from the main Rotorua Coach Terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- River Rats Raft & Kayak Head Office and Kaituna River Base is 20 minutes from central Rotorua
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$35.00 - $149.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Child rate for the Rangitaiki Scenic River Grade 2 Only which can take as young as 5 years old.