1 / 6
Begin the journey with a spectacular scenic drive along the Milford Road to the main mountain Divide.
The walk ascends through lush, temperate rainforest on a well maintained track. The steady climb takes approximately 2 hours at a leisurely pace. Your small group, accompanied by a local, knowledgeable, Trips & Tramps guide provides an excellent opportunity to learn about the natural and human heritage of Fiordland.
Gaining an elevation of 400 meters, emerge from the forest into the alpine environment, with panoramic view of high snowy peaks, alpine lakes, and deep bush clad valleys. On a fine day lunch is on the summit amidst the alpine tarns, and in unfavorable conditions in the shelter of a nearby tramping hut.
Routeburn Track, Key Summit Guided Walk - Trips & Tramps, 24 Caswell Road, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7.00 am - 9.00 pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 170 km from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Te Anau accommodation pick ups available at no extra charge.
Preços e condições
(Até 15 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Lunch Available at additional charge.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Minimum number 2 people on guided walks. Child age minimum 8 years.