1 / 7
Our Nature safari offers stunning views of Akaroa harbor, the outer coast, the endless Pacific ocean, farm land, forested hillsides and scenic reserves.
Visit the prehistoric forest of Tutakakahikura reserve and the spectacular cliff-tops of Akaroa Heads Lighthouse reserve.
After complimentary afternoon tea you will be greeted by sheep that you can feed by hand for a real kiwi experience.
Learn about the inspiring self funded conservation effort that saved the penguins from extinction from the area.
In season see white-flippered penguins up close as we monitor nesting sites and from December to February you might even be able to witness rehabilitation program as Pohatu Penguins have a penguin permit to care for sick or injured birds.
Scenic Nature Safari, Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7520, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8.00AM to 8PM
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Akaroa is an hour and half drive away from Christchurch Airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- The daily shuttles pick up and drop off 100 metres away of our office.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Our office is in Akaroa, just behind the BNZ bank at Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie.
Preços e condições
(Até 15 anos)
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Special price for a family (2 adults and 2 children): $250
Suporte a idiomas