1 / 3
From our base, it is just a short 10 minute ride down Anakiwa Road to the start of the Queen Charlotte Track and one of the best sections for mountain bike riding available in all of Marlborough. While the Queen Charlotte Track is regarded as a classic New Zealand walk, the 70km track is now also regarded as one of New Zealand’s best single track mountain bike rides and became the 21st Great Ride on the Ngā Haerenga New Zealand Cycle Trail in March 2013.
We are using the Specilized Rockhopper 29er for our fleet. These bikes are 24-speed with a hydraulic braking system. Being a 29er hardtail bike, it is perfect for exploring the local tracks in style.
We also have a couple of Children’s bikes available so the whole family can get out.
Mountain Bike Adventures - Mountain Biking, 8 Anakiwa Road, RD 1, Anakiwa, Anakiwa, Marlborough, 7281, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am - 6pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 45minutes from Blenheim Airport and Picton Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 30 minutes from Picton bus terminal
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 30 minutes from Picton, 15 minutes from Havelock, 50 minutes from Blenheim
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$40.00 - $150.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Track passes, campsite fees