1 / 7
Ski The Tasman is an air-accessed glacier skiing package, professionally guided by Alpine Guides.
Every fine winter day (July-September) we guide small groups of skiers on this unique adventure in Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park.
If you can ski blue runs at a ski area (intermediate ability) you can ski the mighty Tasman Glacier. Our rental "fat" skis make off-piste easy, even in deep powder snow.
The "standard" Tasman Glacier skiing package includes the 2 longest ski runs in the Southern Hemisphere - from 8 to 10km long. Mountain flying experts, Mt Cook Ski Planes, provide all flights.
Flying every fine day: 01 July to 30 September.
Ski The Tasman, 81 Bowen Drive, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7999, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7am to 8 pm (7 days) during winter
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jul, Aug, Sep
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Operate from Mt Cook Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 5km from Aoraki Mount Cook Village
Preços e condições
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Rental equipment, if required
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Ski The Tasman is weather dependent