1 / 10
Accommodation with a real difference. Choose from the “Observatory Lodge" with it’s adjoining private sitting room and marble lined ensuite, or the rustic charm of the newly renovated 3 bedroom historic “Miner's Cottage” with its own private underground goldmine.
Rooms in the Observatory Lodge are set high in native bush opening out onto expansive decks leading up to the observatory terrace overlooking the house and bush. Here guests and casual visitors are offered guided tours of our wonderfully dark southern night sky using the research grade telescope in the observatory’s rotating dome.
An experience you won’t forget. You may be lucky enough to hear native Morepork owls and, in season, maybe even Kiwis calling or see our glow worms.
Stargazers Bed & Breakfast, 392 SH 25, Kuaotunu, Whitianga, Coromandel, 3592, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 24 hours, 7 days. Check out 10am, Check in from 3pm.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 3 hours from Auckland International Airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 16km from Whitianga Bus Stop
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 16km north of Whitianga on state highway 25
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$275.00 - $295.00|
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Single night surcharge
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Minimum stay 2 nights. Single night surcharge may apply. Generally not suitable for children under 5 due to hazards such as high decks and unfenced stream.
Suporte a idiomas