1 / 2
1 / 15
Our visitor experience provides an exclusive look into our ancient Ngapuhi tribal customs, rituals and traditions. Through storytelling we share the ancient knowledge and histories of our living cultural landscapes during a 2hr voyage of the Waitangi River and tidal estuaries.
In 2011 National geographic Traveller recognised our visitor experience as being in the worlds top 50 tours of a lifetime.
Our Qualmark endorsed activity is a perfect combination of eco Tourism and interactive Maori culture.
Our hot deal package until October 2018 includes a free 2 day pass to the Waitangi Treaty grounds and all its daytime activities along with a free Gift Pack of Natural Maori medicinal soap & balm worth $55.00
Taiamai Tours Heritage Journeys , 95 Te Ahuahu Road, Bay of Islands, Waitangi, Northland, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Based on bookings.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 20 km to Kerikeri - Bay of Islands airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 20 minutue easy walk
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 2 minutes to Paihia town center
Preços e condições
(Até 12 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Scheduled departures are Saturday,Sunday,Tuesday,Thursday departing at 9.00am. Pre booked group tours are on demand.