Taupo Courthouse & Tapuaeharuru Redoubt

Redoubt from 1870 and pumice magazine building and courthouse from the 1880's are available for outside viewing at all times.

Entre em contato conosco

Sobre

In 1870 the Armed Constabulary built a redoubt here for defence against Te Kooti; there was never any fighting here, and it was abandoned in 1885. A pumice magazine building stands in one corner of the redoubt. The Hall (1881) nearby was opened as a theatre, and converted to a courthouse in 1887. The hall is now the home of the Taupo Kohanga Reo (language nest). Outside viewing is available at all times.

Mapa

[getdirections]

Endereço físico

Taupo Courthouse & Tapuaeharuru Redoubt, Taupo Domain, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.

Entre em contato conosco

O conteúdo nesta página foi criado por Taupo Courthouse & Tapuaeharuru Redoubt

Este site ajuda visitantes a se conectarem com fornecedores de grandes experiências turísticas da Nova Zelândia. Não há intenção de garantir que qualquer fornecer em particular atende a determinados padrões de qualidade ou obrigações legais. Entre em contato com a empresa para obter mais informações. Ver também: newzealand.com Termos de uso.