1 / 10
Starting from Taupo, we will take you to the hidden valley of Orakei Korako which boasts the most active geysers of any geothermal parks in NZ. Marvel at boiling hot springs and vibrant colours of this untouched geothermal paradise.
We then kayak the Waikato River, NZ’s longest river, taking in the spectacular scenery down to your next adventure.
The Squeeze is where you maneuver by foot through narrow crevasses and boulders through stunning native NZ bush. Emerging at a hot flowing water falls or relax in a natural hot pool.
Squeeze your way back to the kayaks to paddle back towards Orakei Korako for a hot cuppa.
No experience is necessary. Allow approximately 5-6 hours.
Taupo Kayaking Adventures Geothermal Walk and Waterfall (Squeeze) Trip, 876 Acacia Bay Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Approximately 10 minute drive from Airport to information centre collection point
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 5 minutes walking distance to information centre collection point, or complimentary transport from coach terminal.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Complimentarty transport from Taupo is provided
Preços e condições