1 / 6
Adventure Caving is the specialist pursuit of Underworld Adventures Ltd - the one from which the Company grew. Adventure Caving combines aspects of most pursuits while allowing adventurers to experience the untamed power and beauty of nature at work all in a labyrinth of active limestone passages. The cave was discovered and explored by members of Underworldt Adventures andis experienced in its unmodified form. Te Tahi is a brilliant cavers cave, on the edge of extreme and only for those who demand "real" adventure. It is fun filled action at its best, with a 120 foot abseil into 'Hi Hi' tomo, abseils and climbs within the cave, chimneys around over and through obstacles, rock 'squeezes' with climbs and crawls to negotiate narrow waterways
TeTahi Adventure Caving, 7368 Camp Street, State Highway 6, Charleston, Charleston, West Coast, 7865, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Summer Daylight Saving Departure Times: 9.00am, 11.30 2.00pm. Winter Hours: 10.00am & 12.30pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Allow 15 minutes drive time to the Westport airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Both Intercity and Attomic Shuttle will stop at our Charleston Base by arrangement.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Allow 15 minutes drive time from Westport town and 25minutes drive time from Punakaiki.
Preços e condições
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- All charges inclusive
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- A good level of fitness and mental stability is required - 16 years and over. Includes Free Photographic Images, a snack and drink.