1 / 9
When you visit The Alpaca Place, you will be given a guided tour, you’ll meet our beautiful and friendly alpacas – the boys, the girls, and the babies! Get up close and personal with our gentle alpacas with their big eyes and long, long lashes. Discover the history of alpacas in New Zealand and how alpacas changed our lives, plus our alpacas have stories of their own.
Take our pet alpaca (including our miniature alpaca, Bracken, on a walk - they will be ready to give you a cuddle, too - an encounter you'll never forget. Following your tour you will be invited to partake of a free cup of tea or coffee while you browse our on-farm store stocked with New Zealand alpaca products.
The Alpaca Place, 365 Bluff Rangitumau Rd, RD 11, Masterton, Masterton, Wairarapa, 5871, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Tours depart 10:30am and 1:30pm every day except Thursday.Booking is required. Phone/email to arrange.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 20 minutes from Masterton airport, 1 1/2 hours from Wellington
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 10 minutes
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 10minutes from Masterton city centre
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- Children under 7 years are free