1 / 7
From our Charleston Base travel to the Rainforest Train & through the primeval rainforest & towering limestone cliffs of the Nile River Canyon.
A short walk from our "Soft Rock Terminal" will take you to the "Triclops" entrance of the enormous Nile River GlowWorm Cave.
Explore an ancient wonderland sculptured in limestone complete with amazing formations. Visit a calcitic paradise in the Hall of Refugees before taking in the breath taking main entrance and the amazing glow worm galaxies illuminating the active streamways in the cave.
Return through a labyrinth of large dry passages to our Base in awe at a journey through a natural undeveloped unspoilt cave in which it is possible to Venture without specialised clothing or equipment.
The Charleston GlowWorm Cave Tour, 7368 Camp Street, State Highway 6, Charleston, Charleston, West Coast, 7865, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Summer NZ Daylight Saving Hours Departing at: 9.00am, 11.30am & 2.00pm. Winter Hours: 10.00am & 12.30pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 15minutes drive time to Westport airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Both Intercity and Attomic Shuttle will stop at our Base by arrangement.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 15 minutes drive time from nearby Westport and 30 minutes drive time from Punakaiki
Preços e condições
(Até 15 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- Price includes all equipment & The Rainforest Train
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- We provide all Specialized clothing and equipment. Westport / Charleston Courtesy Coach. Free Nile River Rainforest Travel and Free drinks.