1 / 7
The Helicopter Line operates from Franz Josef Glacier village. The village is situated at the foot of the respective glacier.
Above this glacier rises the soaring peaks of the Southern Alps, with Aoraki/Mount Cook towering over all peaks. The Helicopter Line can offer you the most incredible close-up views on a scenic flight to explore and discover the dramatic expanse of the Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers and snowfields.
The experienced and professional helicopter pilots share their knowledge with you in an informative commentary. View the extraordinary colours of the ice flow, ice caves and pinnacles in this largely inaccessible alpine region. All flights feature a snow landing. Proudly a Qualmark endorsed Visitor Activity.
The Helicopter Line Franz Josef, Main South Road, SH6, Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast, 7856, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7am-9pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- We are located a short 2 minute walk from the Franz Josef Helipad. There is a local airport that accommodates charter flights, however the closest commercial airport is in Hokitika (a 2 hour drive north of Franz Josef).
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- The coach terminal is on the main street of town, opposite our booking office.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- We are located on the main street in the centre of Franz Josef
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$490.00 - $280.00|
(Até 14 anos)
|$343.00 - $196.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Infant charges apply
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- All flights require a minimum number of passengers for departures. Bookings will be accepted for numbers less than the required minimum number on the basis that bookings will be co-ordinated to achieve minimum numbers. All flights operate subject to suitable weather conditions The Helicopter Line reserves the right to alter prices, departure times and flight routes or arrange alternative helicopter services.
Suporte a idiomas