1 / 2
1 / 6
Come explore the landmark of the Auckland region and see Auckland city from another perspective.
After your safety briefing and paddling instruction you will kayak across the Waitemata harbour- literally translated as 'sparkling waters'- where you may see wildlife such as Little Blue Penguins and Cooks Petrels.
On arrival at Rangitoto Island, which is the largest and youngest of Auckland’s volcanoes, you will start the 1hr trek to the summit, viewing the spectacular sites and learning all about the history of the region. Upon reaching the top you will be treated to the finest 360 degree views that the Auckland region has to offer.
At the return to the water’s edge, a healthy, hearty kiwi lunch will be awaiting you.
Sea Kayak Day Tour to Rangitoto Island, 384 Tamaki Drive, St Heliers, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1071, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am - 7pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 500meters from coach terminal and 300meters from local buses
- Proximidade da cidade:
- FREE Auckland central pick up from the Auckland Ferry Building.
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- All inclusive - no other charges
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- No previous kayak experience necessary however a moderate level of fitness helps.